- To be the Preferred Electrical Service Provider within our sectors of work.
- Do it right the first time, every time.
- Teamwork creates success.
- Achieving goals is rewarding.
- We recognize performance.
- We take pride in our Company and Services.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Cost conscious.
- Our Clients are always treated with integrity and fairness.
- Conduct business on an ethical and transparent basis.
- Always reliable.
- We respect the dignity of each individual.
Our Management approach is the cornerstone of an effective and professional service, and to this end it is proposed that the following schedule be maintained:-
- Monthly Minuted Meetings
Monthly meetings will be held with MK Electrical Management, to assess the level of service in terms of the Service Level Agreement and look at recommendations and improvements to the overall service.
Should the service not meet the agreed standard, action to address the specific poor performance will be taken and necessary procedures implemented.
- Management Visits
Regular management visits will be conducted with your Management Representative on site, to assess the service and provide support where required. He will address any specific problems, which may need attention. All visits will be recorded in the Site Management Visit Register.
The following will be checked during management visits :-
Check and ensure that all MK Electrical records are intact and that all entries are properly recorded.
Test the employee’s knowledge of their duties and responsibilities, the Site Procedures Manual and of the ISO Quality System, if applicable.
Record and address any problem, which may arise during the course and scope of his duties.
The Directors and Operations Manager will make unscheduled visits to the site from time to time to assess the levels of service and ensure client satisfaction is maintained.